Saturday, October 28, 2006

Hey, how are you doing these days?

Do you ever find yourself in a quandary when a friend asks, 'Hey, how are you doing these days? What's going on in your life?" Sometimes one week can be so full of activity, emotion & events, there is just too much to go into and very little time to elaborate. So, perhaps it would be easier to sum up a week with a list of words. What do you think?
I'll give it a go. This is the summation of my week:
sleepy
cold
enjoyment
joy
blessings
heartache
tears
laughter
prayer
petition
reasoning
talking
loving
rejoicing
distracted
burdened
worried
angry
peaceful
content
restless
uninspired
stumped
mellow
withdrawn
devoted
So, Hey, how are you doing these days? What words describe your life ?

1 comment:

  1. Hey there friend!

    I'm: achey, sore, tired, warm, grateful that I'm not sick, just getting old! I'm blessed, relieved, happy, nervous, excited, overwhelmed and loved.

    How are YOU? ;)

    ReplyDelete