Monday, October 09, 2006

Hunt and Peck

I couldn't last any longer! I just had to post! Oh, I've wanted to write so badly, but physically have been unable to. I'm still not really "functional", but I've resorted to the ol' tried and true hunt-and-peck method. Thus this will be a short entry!

I'm still recovering from my surgery. The orthopedic surgeon says it went very well and was a success. I should be feeling great once I'm fully healed! My bandages and stitches are to be removed this Wednesday! Yippee! I look forward to the emancipation! I will still be in a removable splint for several weeks as I regain mobility, but, oh, it will feel good to let my arm breathe! (I know, I'm such a pansy--and so impatient--in total it will only be 13 days--good thing my arm isn't broken!)

My mind has been filled with ponderings--some clearly Vicodin-induced--others that have been heavy on my heart and mind. It will be good to get reconnected with blogging and each of you.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and well wishes. "Talk" to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back at blogging. I've missed your entries while you were recovering.

    ReplyDelete